Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and... stuff






Yay!! My second post. I think i'm finally figuring out this blog stuff. Too bad it has to be comprable to rocket science. Well anyway so i went to that power tumbling place on wednesday and it was pretty much SO fun. There were ultra-bouncy trampolines and a giant foam pit and blow-up things to play on, we had a blast. I almost died about 10 times. but it was so fun! And i don't even know what else i've done since then. Oh wait!! It was HALLOWEEN!!! haha. Dude i freaking love halloween! I was a zombie, it's like my most favorite thing ever to dress up as. I love seeing people react to my costume, it's classic. I just stare at people with my head tilted and then walk up to them all creepy-like and don't speak and it freaks them right out. love it. So I went to a party that my friends threw, it was tight. We watched The Grudge, which i have to admit was not overly frightening. I was kinda dissapointed. Oh well.


So for my costume i ratted my hair so freaking insanely ginormous, it was a huge giant rat's nest fro. It was freakin sweet. It was actually a lot bigger than it is in this picture, because this was taken the week before. Anyway, we were out partying and what not so i didn't get to bed till 4am on Halloween, and i had to work the next day. So i fell asleep in my costume and my makeup all night and there were sick black stains and blood marks on my sheets where my face was. So i woke up and washed my face and changed and went to work. I looked like a million bucks. i tried to put my hair up and kind of succeeded, it looked more like a huge fro bun thing than a ponytail, but oh well. then i found out that there was a Sleepy Hollow cast party right after work, so i rushed to that in Lehi. I am the only cast member that isn't married, so people were like "Why didn't you bring a date?" and "It's okay, you can hang out with the kids. The kid table is over there." It was sad. But that's okay. It was fun, we went on hayrides and had food and watched a recording of the show. They had pizza and all kinds of snacks there which was kind of a bummer because I just eaten an entire pizza at work before i went. But i still made room for snacks and dessert haha. And that's about it i think. sorry this is boring but well that's what happens when boring people make blogs. okay peace out

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Now I can keep tabs on you! YEA!!

Nyla said...

Hey, who is that guy you are with? Hee hee you didn't mention him in your blog! He looks kinda normal next to you!

Anonymous said...

Haha. You think your blog is not interesting? I LOL'd like 5 times reading it! I love it. You should post more. Your funny girl :D!