Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GAK.



So remember that stuff you made when you were a kid that was made out of Elmer's glue and borax detergent and... well i don't know what else. But you would mix it up and it turned into this goop stuff and you could dye it colors and it would get in your hair and all over your clothes and homework and what not? yeah I remember it too. And we used to call it Gak. So pretty much the whole point of that little walk I just took you down memory lane is this: my finger smells like it. yep. my finger smells like Gak. I just bought a new ring at the mall and it is super cute and it was only a buck... but it turned my finger green (which consequently is the color that I used to always dye my Gak) and infested it with the smell of Gak. So at first i thought my finger smelled like sushi (and it did) but now it is unmistakingly Gak. so yeah. weird. and I have had an irresistable urge to make Gak for old time's sake. and to scrub my finger until the end of time.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I think I have some Borax so you can make it! I love your blog! POST MORE OFTEN crazy girl!

Jake said...

Hmmmm...maybe you should spend $1.25 on your next piece of fine jewelry. Maybe even two bucks; no wait, that would be exhorbitant.