Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Out with the old... and in with the new!

So I have had the same backpack since at least my sophomore year of high school. It has served me well, I got it in Hawaii and it has been around the world with me. I take it camping, to other countries, and of course to school. But I guess all the usage has started to take it's toll on the poor thing. My backpack is all faded and ripped and stained now. So I decided that it had led a faithful and successful life and was time to retire. And I got a new backpack! I got it for a way good deal at the mall. I'm pretty excited. It is blue and plaid and spiffy. See look:


and here's a side view:


Isn't it freaking SWEET!!! I like it alot. It still needs to be broken in, but i'm sure that won't take long. I feel a little bad banishing my old backback and getting a new one. My old backpack probably feels like Woody did when Andy got Buzz. But what can you do, sometimes change is necessary. So if you see a weird girl around wearing a TIGHT backpack, give me a shout! Yeah yeah!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I get the same feeling about clothes that I don't wear that often. I think that the clothes feel bad and left out! Your new packback is pretty sweet.

Jake said...

Why no photos of the old one? At least give it a little tiny last bit of attention before kicking it to the gutter...

Emilie said...

I am with Jake, I really wanted to see a pic. of your old one! The new one is cute :) Let's hope you don't go to too many countries with it, just cause that means I missed out on them :(