Thursday, January 22, 2009

Suck Fest.

So today sucked. Hard core. I already posted a blog today, but that was before the crap hit the fan. Let me fill you in on what happened. So today started out kinda sucky because I woke up late and slept through a couple of my classes. But that's not a huge deal. So I just chilled and did some reading and showered and what not. Then it was time to go to the school to watch a movie for my film class, so I went out to the parking lot. I was walking toward my truck, then I realized that my truck wasn't there. I stopped in my tracks and thought, what the freaking crap. Where the bloody fetch is my truck. So i'm thinking either it was towed or it's been stolen. Either way, i'm screwed. So I went back to my apartment to try and find a number for the towing place so I could call and find out if it's been towed. But why would have it been towed? I parked in a parking spot... I think... bah. I don't remember. It had to have been a spot, there was another car just right across from me. Whatever, I just need to find my truck. So I call a few numbers and finally find the right one. Yes, they have my truck at the towing yard and it'll cost me $120 to get it back. Peachy. I'll just teleport over there and hand over a billion dollars. Well i'm in no rush at this point, there's no way i'll make it to the movie now. So I decide to wait a bit until I figure out how i'm gonna get there. I know, I thought, i'll print off my new and improved school schedule for this semester, now that i've finally got all my classes figured out. So I go to print it off, and guess what I find on my printer, hiding under a shirt. My debit card. My debit card that I lost last Saturday. Sweet! I should be happy, right? Wrong. Problem is, I called the credit card company and had them block the card and went to the bank and ordered a new one. I did this just yesterday. So now I have a useless debit card. Luckily when I went to the bank I got a couple hundred dollars worth of cash to pay for stuff while my new card was being shipped. So now I can at least pay the dirtbags that towed my truck. So my truck is towed, I found my newly cancelled debit card, I missed the movie for my class, and on top of that I have a headache and a toothache. I think the headache might be caused from the toothache. Plus, I don't get to see Quinn today because he is staying the night in Salt Lake because he has a late class tonight. And my backpack is in my truck, so I can't do any of my homework. And I don't have a ride to go get my truck. Boo. So that was my day. I hope all y'all's was better than mine. Peace out and wish me luck!

No comments: