Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE QUINN!!! and stuff.

Okay so... I suck at blogging. I always forget about it... and then when I remember that I have a blog and should probably update it, I can never think of anything to say. So my siser suggested that I talk about my boyfriend, and when anyone asks about him I can say "go read my blog." So here goes. His name is Quinn Shelton. He's 22 and lives in American Fork. He returned in August from serving a mission in McAllen, Texas (Spanish and English speaking). He goes to the U of U, he hasn't declared a major but is leaning towards something in the medical field. He is exactly 2 years and one day older than me. We went to the same high school and had some mutual friends, and we had hung out a couple times a few years ago, but that's it. Then one day in October I went to an Institute dance with some friends and we saw him and his friends (who were my friends as well) and we went to Denny's with them. So Quinn and I started talking and I realized that his brother is Judd, who used to date my sister. Kinda. So we kept talking and I got HIS number (I did all the work in this relationship). So after that we kept talking and hanging out and what not, and the rest is history. We've now been dating for 3 months. Here are a couple random pictures:


2 comments:

Danielle said...

So when is the wedding?? Kust kidding. You guys are cute together!

Emilie said...

I am so glad that you posted about Quinn, but I need some more juicy details that I will obviously need to get first hand...