Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ho Ho Ho and.... stuff.

So I know I haven't posted in quite a while.... I simply never have anything interesting to say. But I decided as part of my new year's resolutions I would try and post more. Well to start out I would just like to say that I had a fabulous Christmas and new years. I absolutely loved being with my family and loved ones. I had a blast. and my cousin Mckay came home a couple days before Christmas so I got to see him on Christmas. He is the same age as me, and he and some other people from my grade are all home from their missions.... It makes me feel so old. But oh well, life moves on and people grow up. and i'm happy, so that's all that matters! Well anyway, I thought for my sake I would do a little "year in review" of major things that have happened in my life this year.

1. moved from Salt Lake to American Fork and then to Orem, where I currently reside
2. picked a major (deaf studies)
3. made lots of new friendships
4. went to Mexico a couple times
5. saw many friends get married and/or have babies
6. became an aunt/second cousin/godmother :)
7. had a couple crappy yet educational relationships and one amazing one (so far... ha)
8. had many friends and relatives leave for or come home from missions
9. learned a great many things about myself
10. hmm.... not sure. I know there are some more major things... but I simply can't think of them.

So 2008 was a pretty good year, but I think 2009 will be even better. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me!!! I hope you all had a great 2008 as well! I love you all!!


my new nephew- he barely made it into 2008

3 comments:

Rissa said...

AWWW that must be lil Grant. What a precious baby. I might cry.

Danielle said...

Did Jake and Chelsie have their baby? I swear I am always the last to know!!

Emilie said...

You are funny! Sounds like you had an eventful year :) Does Quinn read your blog becasue you know we are all dying to hear more....