Wednesday, August 12, 2009

summer adventure #4: Bear Lake

Okay, so I went on this trip a little over a month ago.... but it's better late than never, right? Right. I actually started this blog just a couple days after we got back but never finished it. So here it is, the final finished product.
So, as the title states, trip #4 was to bear lake with my family. My entire immediate family. I don't even remember the last time my whole family was together for a vacation, it's been sooooo long. So it was pretty much awesome that we were all able to be there. There were 13 of us that went and we had 2 trailers, 2 tents, and 2 waverunners. It was a blast. We stayed at the KOA there at Bear Lake, and we got to go to the lake almost every day. We took the wave runners and alot of chairs and lunches and chilled there at the lake. We also played horseshoes at the campground a few times, and we went on a ride in some sweet multi-pedaler cart/wagon/train deals. It was a blast! It was a fun trip with the whole family, hopefully the first of many to come! Here are a couple pictures. Oh, and I don't know how to make it so when you click on the picture it enlarges it.... anyone know how I do that? Chels? Em? Anyone? Help?

3 comments:

~brynn~ said...

SWEET trip! i'm jealous! i haven't been to bear lake in a long time.

and grants are free money that you don't have to pay back, which is super nice because i don't want to pay money back! :)

Nyla said...

Good job Aub! But you forgot to tell about Pickleville playhouse and the hanging of El Bandito!

Unknown said...

So I've been thinking and we/you had all these adventures this summer what's in store for winter? Maybe we should go build an igloo or something. I don't want to ruin our streak. Think it over and get back to me. If you haven't figured out by now I'm ready for another adventure.