Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's the point...

So I think part of the reason why I don't post as often as I should is because I have no motivation. If I felt that people read my blog and it was actually worth the time it takes to post stuff then I think I would more often. But you see I never get any comments or anything so I figure that people don't read it anyway, so why post?? So if what I think is true, then no one will read this and I shall know the answer. If this for some reason happens to be false, then I think that y'all should COMMENT ON MY BLOG so that I feel I have a reason to do it!! Okay that is all sanks peace out

7 comments:

Rissa said...

GUESS WHAT? I totally look at your blog every time I go to blogger dude. So I'm commenting it. Sooo I noticed you don't comment MINE.

Dani said...

I read your blog every time you update it too! Lol that's why I have deleted my blog twice now, because it seems like people don't read it and don't comment. But I guess they do. But I will comment more! :D

Jake said...

I always comment, fool!

Emilie said...

The key to getting comments is making comments on other peoples blog... I comment on yours now you comment on mine!

Danielle said...

You make my day when I can read about your so called boring life! I love comments too, so I will do better! Please forgive!

Nyla said...

Add me to your long list of readers, but not so good at commenting people!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Um Aubs I read your blog. I'm not the best at commenting because I never have time, but I like your blog so keep on "blogging"!!